The clothing rack made by Brooklyn Blackpipe is the best clothing rack on the planet. It was designed in direct response to trying everything else and discovering that there were no quality clothing racks available commercially.
Our unique mounting system, cleaning process and museum-grade waxing finish is why we are used in 100’s of fashion boutiques and 1000’s of households across the United States and abroad.
Standing and rolling clothing racks should be at least 48″ inches tall.
For gowns, dresses and other long garments, 60″ inches is the proper height.
Brooklyn Blackpipe wall-mounted clothing racks can be mounted at any height—freeing up lots of floor space.
Since garment racks can be customized to any size, placed at any location on a wall and mounted to any surface, you can design your rooms with relative ease, knowing you can fit racks into any and all available wall space.
“Clothing Rails” are normally called “Clothing Racks” or “Clothes Racks”
36 – 48″ inches.
“Standing Racks” and/or “Rolling Racks”
- Design Quality. Is it made of aluminum or some other flimsy metal/plastic? Clothes are heavy and using a clothes rack puts lots of stress on the rack.
- Aesthetics (how good does it look? Remember, it’s furniture.)
- Size. Can you customize it?
- Space. Do you mind taking up lots of floor space with your rack?
- Price. Most racks are cheap and last a few months at best. The lifetime cost of low-quality racks is huge.